In consideration for me being permitted to participate as an entrant or competitor in this race, I, my heirs, executors and administrators herby release waived and keep indemnified the NPF 5K RUN/WALK, and all clubs, associations, companies, sponsors, participants, competitors, entrants, and all of their respective agents and servants from and against all actions, claim, cost, expenses, demands in respect of death, injury, loss, or damage to my personal property whosoever caused by arising out of my permission to attend at, or in any way participate during or subsequent to the said NPF 5K RUN/WALK whether as a spectator, participant or competitor, entrant or otherwise, notwithstanding that the parties above mentioned their servants and their agents may have contributed to the aforesaid injury, death, or loss. Further, the participant grants full permission to any or all of the releases to use any photographs, video, tapes, motion pictures, recordings and or any other records of this event for any legitimate purpose. The NPF 5K RUN/WALK retains the property in all photographs, videos and audio arising from the event and reserves the right to use all such images and sound as it sees fit for legitimate purposes without the participant consent. If the participant is younger than 18 years old, the parent or guardian should sign the Indemnity.
1. Complete and sign the entry form above and submit along with cheque/cash to the Nature Preservation
Foundation. Hope Royal Botanic Gardens, 227 Old Hope Road. Kindly make cheques payable to Nature
Preservation Foundation, c/o Race For Hope. Online transfers to Scotia Bank Liguanea branch, cheque account no.
652878 in the name of Nature Preservation Foundation. Submit confirmation with completed form.
2. Registration opens November 18, 2019. Entry forms must be returned on or before Thursday January 9,
2020.The entry fee for individuals is $1,000. For teams of 10 or more persons $800 and $500 for a group of 10 or
3. Your registration will NOT be processed until payment is verified. Deadline for payment is Thursday
January 9, 2020.
4. Only children 10 years and older may participate in the event. However, a parent or Guardian must complete the
waiver form if the child is under 17 years old.
5. Your bib will be labelled with your entry number and marked for the category (RUN/ WALK) you entered.
Switching of race events is NOT allowed once race registration is closed.
6. Each participant is responsible for knowing and complying with all the official rules and regulations.
For race information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 876-451-1512.